Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected automatically. If not, visit
http://www.corduroyboutique.com
and update your bookmarks.

1/21/10

come up to my room

I just came a cross this the other day... and I wish I found  it earlier so I could have gotten there to experience it all. 

Come Up To My Room is the Gladstone Hotel's annual alternative design event. CUTMR invites artists and designers to show us what goes on inside their heads. Coming together in dialogue and collaboration, participants are limited only by their imaginations, making CUTMR one of the most exciting design shows in Toronto. The four-day event is in its seventh year at the Gladstone Hotel, featuring 11 room and 14 public space installations, and over 50 designers. Starts today and goes through Sunday...  

I would love to sleep in this room......  Oh well, maybe next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

follow along